Second Shift Warehouse Manager supervises a staff of 10-15 associates. The warehouse team is responsible for inbound processing, which consists of measuring, photographing and safely storing our customers' items. For all outbound items, the warehouse team organizes items for delivery. Moreover, the Warehouse Manager is responsible for keeping our warehouse organized and ensuing that items are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use Quickbooks software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Work with the Buying Manager to place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Five+ Years of Managerial Experience
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
* If interested, please send your resume over to Corinne.Feeley@randstadusa.com or call 631.760.2096 and ask for Corinne Feeley.**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.