A well-known Dry Ice manufacturer in Richmond CA is looking for Production Workers.
This is a full-time, temp to hire position.
The starting pay is between $15.00 and $16.00 per hour.
The schedule is 3rd shift, 11:00 pm to 7:30 am.
JOB PURPOSE: To provide the primary manual labor required to produce and package dry ice.
Working hours: 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
- Loads and package dry ice on a daily basis in accordance with quality standards.
- Operates a pallet jack on a daily basis to maneuver dry ice boxes to meet production needs.
- Knows and complies with all safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Clean-up functions including, but not limited to, sweeping, trash removal and pick-up.
- Unconditioned work space (i.e. warm in summer, cool in winter). Hazards require the use of personal protective equipment (i.e. hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety shoes).
-Dry ice is extremely cold, and therefore requires that gloves be worn when directly handling dry ice
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.