Quality Control Inspector
Our client, a Medical Manufacturer in N. Fort Worth, is seeking a Quality Inspector who has experience in first article inspections. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in using measuring tools and reading blueprints in a manufacturing environment.
Our client is located off of 820 & N. Beach Street. This is a contract assignment scheduled to last 6 months to 2 years.
Randstad offers Medical / Dental / Vision after 30 days of employment
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Basic understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Experience working with Sampling plans (ex. C=O I AQL)
- Experience working with measuring tools such as micrometer, calipers, comparator, height gage, etc.
- Ability to easily read and understand verbal and written instructions, including technical information and all safety information.
- CMM experience a plus
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years?? experience as an Inspector in a manufacturing environment
- Basic math skills
- Good writing skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.