Wayfair 2nd Shift General Labor
We are currently seeking highly motivated and dedicated teammates that will help grow along with our partners at Wayfair. MUST have at least 6 months prior warehouse experience, see details below.
2nd Shift- 3:30pm - 12am + Overtime.
$13.00 per hour (Heavy Lifting)
Candidate should safely and efficiently operate a manual dolly and/or electric pallet jack in order to responsibly move/ relocate materials to and/ or from a truck within the warehouse. The General Labor employee will be responsible for relocating and moving large furniture, home and garden items to various locations of warehouse.
Temp to Hire! After only 520 hours be converted to full time employee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, store, pick, and stage customer orders as required
- Follow directions from lead and management team on daily requirements
- Operate manually, or Powered equipment as needed, and as qualifications permit
- Load and unload both tractor trailers and straight trucks as required
- Use RF guns, Computers and other equipment as directed and trained
- Maintain facilities and work areas in a safe and clean manner
- Assist other members of the team as needed, such as Furniture medic.
- Operate Trash compactor or other waste devices as needed
- Stage outbound products, including wrapping with furniture pads, or other protective devices as needed.
- Perform minor assembly/repair to product or packaging as directed. Will require use of basic hand/power tools
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- Pay attention to detail
- Previous experience using a dolly and or moving furniture
- Be punctual and goal oriented
- Looking for self growth and development
- Previous experience using an RF Scanner is a plus but not required
- Previous experience using an Electric Pallet Jack and or Cherry Picker is a plus but not required.
Please text your first and last name to 951-384-1918 if interested
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.