Company in Atlanta provides fresh and salt water fish to pet providers such as Pet Smart. Receiving clerk will be responsible for receiving fresh and salt water fish as it arrives at the facility. This is a great opportunity for candidates with little to no industrial experience, but who are willing to work. This is a TEMP TO HIRE opportunity!
Shift is Monday - Thursday, 8 AM to 6 PM and Friday, 8 AM to 12 PM (noon). Some OT will be required.
1. Walk or stand for 100 % of shift unless you are on break
2. Pick 30 buckets of fish per hour. Bend over and pick up 6 buckets at a time
3. Full buckets weighs approximately 2 lbs. each (12 lbs. total)
4. Required to clean fish tanks
5. Count fish in tanks
6. May be required to remove dead fish with net
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1. Attention to detail
2. Able to work in a wet environment
3. Warehouse is hot in summer and cold in winter (NOT climate controlled)
1. Must be able to work in a team environment
2. Attendance is important so you must be a reliable candidate
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.