This is a Temp-to Hire position.
2nd Shift Mon-Fri 2:30pm-11pm
$13.00 + $0.97 Shift Premium
* Read and follows blueprints, work instructions, specifications and other instructions to build and assemble parts accurately
* Examine components and parts for correct fit
* Interpret measurements
* Complete production and quality forms
* Report errors in product line
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
* Basic mathematical skills such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
* General knowledge of the metric system
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read and write in English
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Call 414-257-1731 or stop by our office between 9am-3pm Mon-Fri!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.