3rd shift Machine Operator
Southside Manufacturing and Logistics is currently recruiting for a well established company on the Southside of Jacksonville.
Candidates will need to have flexibility to train on first shift for 4 to 6 weeks (7am to 3:30pm) and then their permanent shift may be on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.
1st shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm - 7:30am
- Manufacturing/production experience would be preferred.
Working hours: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- At least 12 months of full-time employment and has not had more than three (3) jobs in the past year.
- All candidates should be able to effectively communicate and understand English (read, write, and speak) as they will be expected to read and interpret documents.
- Must also have basic math skills, have the ability to use a microscope, and be able to use simple measuring tools as they may be cross trained in different areas of a department
- Candidates will be expected to sit/stand for extended periods of time and work around chemicals.
- A perfect candidate would be detail-oriented and have an understanding of the manufacturing process.
Please apply directly to this posting with your most updated resume. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.