Do you like working at night? Do you like working 4 days out of the week and getting a 3 day weekend? Do you like to work with your hands and get a nice workout while at work? We have the perfect job for you!
We have an opening for Warehouse Worker at a distribution company in Puyallup, WA. We are seeking hard-working candidates who are reliable, motivated and able to learn in a fast-paced environment. This is a temp-to-hire position.
This position is Monday-Thursday from 6:00PM to 4:00AM; working 4, 10 hour shifts. The pay is $13.00 - $14.00/hr., depending upon experience.
- Picking/Replenishment & pull and prepare items for shipment or replenishment and/or perform all picking duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Shipping- hand-load product onto power conveyor in a same, timely and efficient manner as directed
- Shipping- inspect and ensure that product being loaded for shipping meets the customers' receiving requirements and will transport safely.
- Return- restock product to rack, module and bulk locations as instructed
- Breakage- recoup damaged/broken product as per SOP's
-Check In- receive and record return and will call items accurately and timely
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and product
- Actively support and participate in all warehouse safety and safety committee requests
- Perform any and all other warehouse duties, as needed
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a continuous basis
- At least 6 months experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. continuously for 10-12 hours
- Desire to be hired onto a union position/facility after 3 to 4 months
- Ability to understand and utilize the WMS within each department
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to submit to background check and drug screenings.
- Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising experience, warehouse environment a plus
- Reliable transportation (not located near a bus line)
If you are interested in this position apply today, at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408 or give us a call at (253) 620-5251 to schedule an interview today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.