Manufacturing Material Handler
Want to work for a company who includes 7 consecutive days off in your monthly work schedule? Temp to Perm position with lots of growth opportunities. Looking for manufacturing associates who are reliable, dedicated and want a career with a stable, highly reputable company.
- 12-Hour Rotating
- 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Rotating days and nights
- Weekends required as it falls on your rotation
- $12/ hour to start with a $1.00/hour raise after 6 months
- Lift, bend, walk, stoop, and stand for a 12 hour shift.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and achieve results.
- Operate machinery to manufacture an optic fiber
- Collect and dispose of damaged or unwanted fiber
- Follow work instructions.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Operation of equipment specific to some opportunities.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Ability to stand/walk 12 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 40 lb. consistently
- Ability to think on your feet
Success in this role requires excellent work ethic, being a team player, dependability, and value SAFETY in the workplace!
- Must be able to pass a Drug and Background check
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must provide 2 forms of Identification to show eligibility to work in the United States
To take advantage of the excellent benefits below...APPLY NOW!
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Short Term Disability and Term Life
- Discount plan for everyday items (Cell phone plans, Hotels, Event Tickets, etc.)
- Opportunity for career / wage advancement and transition to Full Time with our client
- Work in Climate controlled/Clean/Safe Warehouse
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.