AY "GOODBYE" to DEAD END JOBS, and HELLO TO YOUR NEW CAREER!!! Apply today to begin your journey to a brighter future. Currently hiring for opportunities in fiber optic solutions. Seeking career minded persons with good work ethics, who are willing to show up, deliver, and reap the benefits of a job well done. SAFETY and TEAM WORK are the keys to your success.
* Machine and Forklift Operation
* Bending, standing, lifting for 12 Hours
* Ability to follow instructions
* Attention to details
* Floor Support
- Lift, bend, walk, stoop, and stand for a 12 hour shift.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and achieve results.
- Operate machinery to manufacture optical fiber
- Collect and dispose of damaged or unwanted fiber
- Follow work instructions.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Operation of equipment specific to some opportunities.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Ability to stand/walk 12 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 40 lb. consistently
- Ability to think on your feet
Success in this role requires excellent work ethic, being a team player, dependability, and value SAFETY in the workplace!
- Must be able to pass a Drug and Background check
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must provide 2 forms of Identification to show eligibility to work in the United States
To take advantage of the excellent benefits below...APPLY NOW!
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Short Term Disability and Term Life
- Discount plan for everyday items (Cell phone plans, Hotels, Event Tickets, etc.)
- Opportunity for career / wage advancement and transition to Full Time with our client
- Work in Climate controlled/Clean/Safe Warehouse
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.