Receiving Forklift Operator
Randstad is currently seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk our valued client in Wilsonville. This company is a leading distributor of medical supplies to the surrounding area. The position is full time, temp to hire and will pay $15.00 an hour depending on experience. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. After conversion there will be a shift differential.
* Receive incoming shipment with an RF Scanner/Voice Pick and place incoming merchandise into inventory
using a forklift and/or cherry picker.
* Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
* Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
* Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
* Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
* Identifies back orders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
* Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
* Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
* Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
* Willingness to work overtime when needed.
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
* Ability to operate a forklift/cherry picker
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good attendance and punctuality
* Willing to learn how to use new equipment
* Experience using an RF Scanner
* Willingness to learn WMS Technology
* Ability to adhere to all safety rules and requirements
* General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
* Successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
* GED or high school diploma.
* Steel Toe shoes are required for this position.
* Great benefit??s plan upon converting to a full time employee.
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity, please apply online, e-mail your resume to email@example.com and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.