Exciting opportunity available in Georgetown, KY! Our client is looking for an experienced Machine Assembler (Millwright). Ideal candidate will have some welding and fabrication experience. Some machining experience is a plus. Ability to read complex blue prints is required. This position is in line with millwright work.
- Assemble and install equipment from the ground up, using hand tools and power tools.
- Layout and installation of machines and equipment, using blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
- Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Will be required to run a press brake, sheer, drill press.
- Test operation,troubleshoot, and repair machines and equipment that we build.
- Travel can be required 10% of time.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Ideal candidate will have some welding and fabrication experience. Some machining experience is a plus. Ability to read complex blue prints is required. This position is in line with millwright work.
Call 859-219-9675 for additional information or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward with working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.