Is a Warehouse Lead your next step?
We are looking for candidate's that have been a leader on there team , trained the new employee's coming in or taken on extra responsibilities.
Being a lead is taken the next step in the right direction;
Warehouse Lead assist in the handling of the day-to-day operations for the warehouse facility. Besides the distribution of workload assignments, the Warehouse Lead is also responsible for receiving, shipping, packing, cycle-counting, and completing inventory under the direction of a Manager or Supervisor.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monitors and coordinates workflow
- Assists with the implementation and coordination of special projects such as physical inventories
- Operates Forklift to fill orders
- Scans and counts items and loads on cart
- Stocks items appropriately by location and quantity
- Moves excess items that do not fit in pick location to the overstock pallet building area
- Picks products accurately and efficiently, according to packing slip
- Loads products into designated packages, boxes, crates, or other receptacles using appropriate packing materials
- Looks for wrong parts in pick locations and reports to Inventory Control
- Contributes to Inventory Control through reporting analysis, verification and cycle counts
Apply today and send your resume to email@example.com
We can now offer Digital Interviews, put more time back in your day while looking for your next opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.