Seeking skilled Press Brake Operator that can configure and operate CNC press brake equipment to shape materials to specification in order to support and meet organization and customer expectations.
- Bend and form metal and other materials based on blueprint and other guidance or instruction using a press brake
- Configure and calibrate equipment in order to meet quality and production specifications
- Load, feed, position, and move material as it passes from start to finish through the production process
- Maintain a log of pieces produced as well as machine maintenance performed
- Ability to check piece parts produced by using various measuring tools and gauges
- Must be able to work with various types of press brake tooling
- Ability to bend various gauges of stainless steel and mild steel used in production
- Ability to work with Hydraulic Press brake with CNC controls
- Constantly conscientious about workplace safety; observing all the company rules and safety practices
- Understand that all team members will need to pitch in, in other areas, as needed to help meet our goals and get excited to do so.
3:30 PM - 1:00 AM MON-TH
- You possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 3-5 years of press brake experience
- Ability to read blue prints and basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure and use gauges
The person in this role needs good attention to detail, mechanical skills, and the ability to problem solve.
You are able to follow verbal and written instructions, directions and other communication in English.
Ability to perform in a fast-paced, team environment, under pressure with time constraints while responding and adapting to change favorably and quickly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.