Cherry Pickers Operator
Are you looking for fast paced, detail orientation forklift operator position? Do you have at least 6 months experience on both the cherry picker? We have the perfect positions for you!
Our client in the Austell area is looking for motivated individuals who love overtime and want to be a part of a team. They are an automotive parts distributor so attention to detail is a must.This is a temp to hire opportunity with a nation wide company with outstanding benefits and a significant pay increase when you are taken on permanently plus a sign on bonus.
DISCLAIMER: You will NOT be on the lift at all times, if you're a team player willing to jump in and help out on other assignments, this is the perfect next step in our career!
We are looking for talent with recent Reach and Clamp experience for a wonderful temp to hire opportunity with a starting pay of $11/hr and a significant pay increase when taken on permanently.
Job Duties Include:
- Operation of Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), to include pallet jacks, clamp trucks, sit down forklifts, reach trucks, and other forms of equipment as necessary to perform duties such as:
- Unloading freight
- Stock Put Away
- Order Picking
- Pallet load-out
Use of RF Gun for:
- Order picking
- Creating Pallet Labels
- Bulk Location entries/deletes
- Hand unloading product
- Operation of automated pallet wrapping machine
- Aisle Audits
-other duties as assigned
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- GED or High School Diploma
- 1-3 years in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience with Powered Industrial Trucks
- Ability to speak, read and write (legibly) the English language
- Effective listening skills
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Work both independently and with a team
- Detail oriented
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Possess physical ability allowing for continuous standing, walking, stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and turning actions of the body for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Specific abilities required by this job involve normal mobility, dexterity, auditory and vision capacity
If you feel you will be a good match for this position, please apply to be contacted by a recruiter.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.