A worldwide distribution organization serving the wood, automotive and metal industries that is a leading provider of quality products to the woodworking industry is seeking highly motivated and qualified warehouse workers to join their new team. This opportunity is long term, temp to hire.
--The Warehouse Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, accepting and processing incoming stock and materials
--Must Pick and fill orders from stock
--Packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
--Inputting the data into SAP
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Requirements Include:
- Must have computer skills and a background with SAP
- 1 or more years basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience,
- Experience with a stand up, sit down, and pallet jacks is a plus
- Standing for 8+ hours, walking, climbing, pushing, reaching, pulling
- Heavy Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, efficient, and consistent pace
Please apply directly to the job posting or email
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.