Randstad in partnership with a leading agriculture- biotechnology company is now hiring Inventory Specialist to work in Oxnard California. If you are the selected candidate for this role, you will work with our client in the development of technology that enables farmers to grow more crops by applying biotechnology, genomics and molecular breeding technology to herbicides and seeds. As the selected candidate for this role, your duties will include:
- This role is responsible for timely and accurate management of the inventory in order to meet all outbound orders.
- Work in conjunction with RSM and Inventory Analyst to supply timely and accurate availability information to stakeholders.
- Effectively prioritizes, plans and executes their work.
- Helps execute the strategic vision of the RSM group, Manufacturing, and the broader organization.
- Clearly and effectively communicate cross-functionally in order to resolve issues, to complete customer orders.
- Monitor multiple systems and to adapt to the dynamics of the company.
- Takes direction from Senior Inventory Management and input from Analyst. Reduce lead times for Order Fulfilling.
- Maintenance of inventory in accordance with Product Specs and QA guidelines.
- Review of daily audit report to ensure all seed quality meets or exceeds internal/external standards.
- Manage hold code process through coordination with QA, Customer Service and Distribution to ensure timely availability information and shipments to customers.
- Proper selection of seed material in accordance with quality specifications, customer/country requirements and in compliance with federal and international seed laws.
- Ensure accurate and timely order fulfillment.
- Accurate and timely creation of SAP documentation for processing by Operations departments. Other tasks or duties as deemed necessary.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Business or Economics or related Areas.
- 1-5 years of experience in the Seed business or Logistics/Operational planning.
- Communication skills both verbal and written required.
- Excellent analytical skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have strong computer skills.
- SAP knowledge highly desired.
- Ability to work effectively in a global, team-based and matrix environment.
As the successful candidate for this role, you will be working with the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world. Randstad has been in business since 1960, and we offices in 39 countries. Our team is a part of Randstad's Corporate Services. We have worked with our client for over 30 years and during this time we have developed a proven track record for placing top talent into roles that offer opportunities for both career growth and success. Randstad offer both competitive pay and benefits for this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.