Salary: $55k to $65k salary (With potential bonuses - will discuss in person)
Shift: Monday - Friday
Shift time: Has to be available to work the 4am to noon shift, or the Noon to 10pm shift depending on work volume, and needs.
Position involves working in the exciting world of manufacturing of aeronautic parts!
In partnership with the Area Manager oversees, leads and trains employees.
Understands and aligns with business objectives of plant, department and manager.
Accomplishes department and shift business objectives by managing assigned employees and functions; Coordinates with Area Manager on plans and evaluates department/shift activities.
Trains, develops, coaches and counsels leads, employees and new hires to excel in job performance and job duties; provides ongoing feedback and annual job performance evaluations.
Treats all employees in a fair, objective, courteous and professional manner; Assigns work fairly; keeps in mind individual capabilities (i.e. new vs. experienced), difficulty factors; monitors daily schedule, assignments, productivity targets; leads discussions about priorities with team.
Learns, understands, teaches and reinforces the department and company rules, policies, procedures and good manufacturing practices; particularly but not limited to: safety, quality, health, housekeeping, behavior and timely through-put. Knows, understands, follows and teaches department SPCs, QCPs and OPCs; reinforces
Working hours: 4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
1. Responsible for adherence to process control procedures, operating instructions and all quality control instructions. Prime responsibility to safely manufacture a quality product with minimal scrap or rework, while meeting customer specifications in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Responsible for the safe manufacture of products, safety in the areas of supervision, and maintaining a safe work environment; emphasizes accident prevention; ensures that legal requirements and company safety policy is enforced.
3. Plans, organizes and supervises shift operation in accordance with production schedules and requirements of immediate supervisor in the most effective manner. Maintains total awareness of policies and procedures and assures compliance by assigned employees.
4. Ensures that target earned hours are attained and budget criteria is met or beat.
5. Develops, trains, and involves employees in maintaining and improving departmental efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, cooperation and morale.
6. Ensures that all employees work in a safe manner and that each employee is properly trained in all safety procedures; ensures that good housekeeping practices are routinely followed.
7. Maintains employee attendance; ensures adequate staffing to meet required production needs.
8. Works with each employee to effectively resolve grievances, gives necessary feedback on employee performance, conducts formal performance appraisals and recommends pay increases, transfers and promotions in accordance with policy, state and federal laws (See HR)
9. Interviews and hires qualified people in accordance with policy, state & federal laws (see HR)
10. Ensures adequate equipment and supplies are available to complete the task requested of their subordinates.
11. Individuals may have contact with hazardous waste material and be required to complete hazardous waste management training.
??? Intermediate to advanced math: without aid of calculator is able to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with tens and 100s.
??? Able to understand, analyze and interpret financial, business and production data/metrics
??? Able to read, comprehend and interpret documents, such as: safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and to complete all department and/or production documents in an accurate and timely manner
??? Able to understand and apply sound judgment to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
??? Able to deal with and problem solve where there may be several concrete variables or situations where only limited standardization exists.
??? Makes sound decisions when general instructions, established methods and clearly defined precedents indicate action to be taken, but refers unusual situations and issues to supervisors.
??? Basic computer skills; i.e. able to perform at a minimum of intermediate level excel spreadsheet.
??? Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
??? Able to meet individual performance requirements; willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
??? Able to comply with company policy and procedures, including safety, quality, and attendance.
??? Exercises a high degree of care in the handling of parts to avoid damage.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.