Production Line Operator
Production Line Operators are responsible for assuring finished product meet or exceeds specifications by ensures proper fill weights are maintained and products are placed in the proper containers.
- Ensure production goals and quality standards are met on a regular basis
- Able to work in a fast paced industrial environment????
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Attention to detail and able maintain a clean work area
- Able to use RF scan gun
- Acquire skills and knowledge that will allow you to operate industrial machinery
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Minimum Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of recent experience working in an industrial environment
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
--Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.-
--Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in routine situations.
--Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb, stoop, talk, hear and see for extended periods of time; ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds; specific vision abilities include close vision, peripheral vision, depth--- perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Randstad in West Memphis, AR accepts walk-in applications on Wednesday from 9am - 11am.
We are located at:
300 West Service Road Suite #9
West Memphis, AR 72301
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.