We are currently seeking warehouse associates to work for a pharmaceutical company in the Hauppauge/Central Islip area. This is an excellent entry level opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working in the manufacturing field. The right candidate is skilled at keeping work areas safe and tidy. This a climate controlled environment, brightly lit and clean.
Hours: 3:30PM to 2:00AM, a lot of OT potential!!!
Pay range: $11/hr. to $13/hr., depending on experience
- Moving materials from area to area
- Inventory Control
- Picking and packing orders as requested
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to complete multiple tasks throughout work day
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Prior warehouse experience is a PLUS
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read and follow safety procedures and precautions
If you are interested in knowing more about the above position or have any questions, please feel free to call 631-582-6200 and ask for Ester Santana. Additionally, we host open house for any candidates who are seeking other employment opportunities in the manufacturing and logistics industry on Mondays and Thursdays.
Mondays - 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Thursdays - 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.