Quality Control Inspector
Are you an experienced Quality Control Inspector and want to advance your career? Then this is the position for you!
A well established medical device manufacturer in Providence is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector for 1st shift. This is a Monday - Friday position 7:30 AM - 4 PM.
Randstad offers the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Interact in a positive and effective manner with other company departments to solve problems and create more effective processes and procedures
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Experience with measuring tools like calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints is desired
- Understanding of basic hand tools and other quality inspection devices
- Be able to stand for long period of time
- Attention to detail
Please apply directly to this posting if interested. The need is immediate so you will get an answer with in 24 hours of your application.
If you have further questions about the assignment you can email Sandra.Umbdenstock@randstadusa.com or call 401-831-1248.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.