Maintenance Parts Room Administrator
Our client, a fast growing food manufacturer of dressings and sauces, is seeking a Maintenance Parts Room Administrator to support the Maintenance department. The Maintenance Admin supports the maintenance function and daily processes through docuware, parts management and our CMMS functions. The role is responsible for tracking, filing and preparing information for all members of the maintenance and engineering team as well as other operations functions such as Quality Assurance and Sanitation.
-Inputs data into Docuware
- Checks that invoicing from vendors and the goods receipt are done following the terms of payment indicated in the PO.
- Maintain electronic and paper records of all purchase orders and associated invoices, bids, bid analysis, single source statements, NDA, and lien waivers.
- Processes invoices for payment
- Coordinate returns of items
- Maintain operations, parts and maintenance manual library to include prints and automated manuals.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports
- Prepare monthly purchasing status reports using CMMS data and delivery status updates from the vendors.
- Ensure that selected vendors are in the CMMS master data, and coordinate approval of new vendors to be included in the master data for corporate wide vendors.
- Create PO??s and Process invoices for payment in compliance with the applicable policies including assigning cost center and approving to next step
- Maintain operational stock of machine tools to insure ability to internally machine parts
- Maintains files related to training and appropriate required training documents
- Follow-up with vendors to determine status on overdue or critical parts shipments.
- Work closely with corporate accounting to ensure compliance to purchasing guidelines and procedures and to take advantage of best practices and applicable corporate vendor agreements
- Coordinate and track rebuilding work orders for rebuild-able spares.
- Assist in the CAPEX budget tracking.
- Take and publish notes from team meetings.
- Follow-up direct delivery from supplier or freight forwarder to ensure on time delivery of materials and equipment.
- Ensure that the vendor/contractor meets all insurance, NDA, and contractual requirements
- Coordinates supply contracts and maintains an up-to-date vendor/supplier list in the CMMS
- Maintain Bulletin boards
- Orders office and administrative supplies for maintenance.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Highly organized and detailed oriented. Knowledge or experience with AS 400 preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.