First Shift Assembler
Are you ready to be apart of a team that creates at home medical devices to improve quality of life? Are you ready to be apart of a great team that is passionate about building at home health care solution products?
We are currently looking for 1st shift medical device assemblers with our globally known partner in the Kennesaw, GA area.
This temp to hire position works Monday through Friday with occasional mandatory Saturday's and closed on Sunday's. Saturday work is scheduled in advanced so you have time to plan. The position will be in a safe, clean and climate controlled manufacturing environment.
You will be paid weekly for the previous week's work.
You will be full trained for your position. No prior experience in manufacturing needed, we can consider candidates with experience at jobs that require attention to detail, following work processes and meeting a daily production or output goal. We review applications and interview daily, Monday to Friday. Safety is always a priority so your first day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing! We look forward to working with you!
- You would be responsible for assembling and packaging of medical breathing devices that support people that are in need of constant oxygen
- You will be one link to the overall facility production goals on a daily basis
Working hours: 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM
-Understand written instructions
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
- Meet client background and drug screen requirements as applicable
- 2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily
- Must be able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Must be available to work scheduled Saturday overtime
- High School Diploma/GED required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.