Randstad is seeking an experienced machine operator to work with a food & drink manufacturer in South Houston. Client is seeking an effective worker with proven attention to detail, experience with multi-tasking and looking for a career in the industry. Serious candidates will be those who are able to commit to the schedule, be prompt showing up for their shift and show an interest in their position and with the company. If interested, please submit an up-to-date resume via email to this job posting.
- Experience operating high volume producing machines
- Lifting up to 50 lbs or more consistently throughout the shift as needed
- Carrying product from one line to another through use of manual labor or use of a pallet jack as needed
- Monday-Saturday position. 8-10 hour shifts.
- Hard-working individual who can assist in the machine line putting crates on and off conveyor and stacking accordingly.
- Second shift position ranging anywhere from 2:30PM-11:00PM with overtime as needed
- Temp to hire opportunity. Shift subject to change based on production and based on need.
- Monday through Saturday and subject to change based on production needs/volume.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
High School Diploma or GED
--18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
--Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
--2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
--Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily
Interested applicants can please email resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.