Are you an experienced Building and Facilities Maintenance Technician? Are you looking to advance your career? Then this is an opportunity for you! Our Customer is seeking an experienced full time Maintenance Technician to join their team. This is a proactive position with a focus on preventative maintenance and customer service. This position reports directly to the Property Manager. On-Call availability on a rotating schedule is required.
This is a Direct Hire Position!
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Rate: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Life insurance
- Effectively handle service requests and work orders, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible
- Assess and repair issues including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliances, and interiors
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests, unit make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Respond to on-call emergencies
- Stay current on all applicable building codes and safety standards
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- At least 2 years' experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in residential/Commercial property management
- Must be able to perform plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry and, painting, dry-wall repair, and snow removal
- Must be available to handle on-call emergency services on an as-needed basis
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies
Please apply to this posting and send your resume to email@example.com or call the Providence Office at 401.831.1248
Video Interview available; Please inquire about this Option!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.