Randstad will be interviewing qualified candidates for various manufacturing positions for PCC Airfoils, LLC.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have the ability to read and understand complex procedures
- Handle and manipulate air guns, hand tools and other devices to remove excess metal and perform routine operations
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection using specified procedures and gauging devices
- Have the ability to perform repetitive work
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work 2nd shift
- Have regular attendance and the ability to work weekday and weekend overtime
- Successfully pass a hair-follicle drug test and background check
- Have a minimum of one-year consecutive work experience in a fast-paced environment
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 AM
-These are 45 day temp-to-hire positions for the right person.
-You must bring the following with you to the interview: a copy of your high school diploma or GED, an updated resume, and a minimum of two professional references from your most recent employers.
-Only qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
-Take advantage of these temp-to-hire positions with one of the top employers in the area.
Prior to your interview you must apply online at www.randstadusa.com. If you have any questions concerning these positions please contact Mellisa Stanford at 740-522-8367.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.