Are you looking to join a team with a global presence? Are you up for a little overtime? You can have that and more if you are a good fit for this job description. You will have a temp to hire opportunity assembling metal cages with pneumatic hand tools. Pay is $11 and there is 1 opening for 2p-10:30p M-F with overtime on Sat. & Sun. and 3 openings for 6p-6a shift on a rotating schedule.
Assembling steel cages on a timed production line by:
- Having good manual dexterity.??
- Standing in one place for up to 7 hours each day.????
- Reaching within hands and arms length, bending and stooping, walking consistently for long periods of time.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working in non-climate controlled manufacturing environment.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
The ideal candidate will:
- Have assembly experience on a timed products along a production line manually or with the use of small and large hand and electric tools.
- Be able to operate within standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Accurately follow customer order specs and requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping skills to keep a clean and organized work area.
- Hit targets and deadlines set for production in a fast-paced environment.-
- Read BOMs (bill of materials).
- Focus on quality of work and carefully inspect all assembled parts before performing passing products down the line.
- Move the products to the next phase in the manufacturing process after assembling task complete.
- Immediately notify the appropriate employees to report machine shut downs and repair needs.
- Properly store and maintain production tools and equipment when tasks are complete.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times.
If you have a high school education or equivalent, can pass a background check & drug screen and have the desire to work hard to earn a full time slot with the company, then please apply to this posting, You may call 706/548-9590 after 6pm to leave your name, number and posting id OR for your convenience, we offer digital interviews to accommodate your schedule.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.