Do you have a great track record in previous jobs? If so, you will be a good fit for this steel plant manufacture in the Winder area. This position is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate. The shift is 10PM-6:30AM Monday - Friday (some overtime may be necessary on Saturdays/Sundays). Pay is $11.15
- Set up, operate, and monitor equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean machine and surrounding areas.
- Keep stock of materials/products for machine/equipment and replenish when needed.
- Feed material into machines, adjusting material accordingly.
- Trim and scrap excess materials.
- Immediately report shut down or operating problems of machine.ently and with others under minimal supervision.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Good manual dexterity.-
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 7 hours at a time.
- Can reach within hands and arms length, bend and stoop, walk, and stand consistently for long periods of time.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can withstand manufacturing working conditions.
- 0- 2 years of machine operation or related manufacturing experience.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.-
- Can read, write, and comprehend English
- Pass background & drug screen requirements
Please attach a resume to your profile & apply to this posting.- Call 706/548-9590 after 6pm to leave you name, number & the posting id # OR for your convenience, we offer digital interviews to accommodate your schedule.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.