Our client in Escondido is currently looking for a Shop Helper to join their team. Our client is the leader in manufacturing products for landscaping and government property products. They are currently looking for a Shop Helper that can work on their manufacturing floor and is also capable of performing job duties on the computer.
This is a temporary-to-hire position in the first shift, Monday through Friday, from 6am to 2:30pm.
The starting pay for this position is $12 an hour.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assembly teams.
- Examine products to verify conformance to procedures.
- Move raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or with pallet jack.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Controls accuracy of product moving from WIP to finished goods using ERP system.
- Separate products according to level of completion and production schedule.
- Troubleshoots inventory inaccuracies within production area.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Provide at least two professional references that Randstad can contact
- At least 1 year of production work is preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.