An Industry leader in Manufactuing and logistiscs is on the search for qualifed order pullers.
- Pay Rate $12.00
- Hours M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Above Market Pay Rate
Considered Candidates will be able to perform the entire range of shipping, receiving, order picking, and document control that is needed in order to fill the customer's orders.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders;
- Pulling materials
- Packing boxes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Close attention to detail.
- Initiative and drive are preferred. Looking for "self-starters" interested in gaining invaluable skill sets and knowledge in a secure trade industry.
- Ability to perform inventory counts, quality checks, pack boxes.
- Candidates must be willing to submit to background and drug screen
- Candidates must be will to provide a resume
- At least 6 months warehouse experience
- Must be a Team Player
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Not able to make it in for an interview? No problem, we offer digital interviewing options, please call us at 770.840.9006 to get set up!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.