FULL TIME/LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE!
Are you looking for a long term position 40+ hours a week? 3PL company located in Chino, Ca seeking warehouse forklift operators.
We are seeking skilled warehouse Sit-down Clamp forklift operators responsible for functions including loading and unloading, staging product, scanning packages using an RF Scanner, as well as general labor duties such as loading and unloading manually, palletizing, shrink wrapping pallets. Overtime is offered!
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience on Sit-down Clamp forklift (recent in the past 6 months)
- Minimum 6 months experience with RF scanner.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Read labels and process incoming and outgoing orders.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Will be TESTED!
Monday - Friday
1st shift 5am-1:30pm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are interested and qualified for this position please email your resume or call our Randstad Ontario office!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.