- Scan and review production work orders. Compare consumption in SFI/Baan with production records and identify any discrepancies.
- Log errors identified for tracking. Investigate shortages.
- Perform cycle counts and process for completion.
- Make inventory adjustments in enterprise resource program (ERP) program.
- Track and investigate raw material consumption.
- Provide weekly update on performance of work order consumption accuracy.
- Assist with Work Cell coordination activity, including verifying materials are available for upcoming production campaigns, work order closure, etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Experience in a manufacturing environment
--Proficient with computer software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Ability to create macros is a plus.
--Experience with enterprise resource program preferred
--Experience managing inventory
--Experience implementing new inventory control process is a plus
--Accounting experience is a plus.
--50 pounds lifting requirement
--Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends
??? Identify gaps with individuals and re-train as required ??? accountability
??? Identify products with storing/staging/shelf life concerns and increase cycle counts/rotation of product, heightened floor awareness of handling
??? Identify high volume consumption products (mats) with extended lead times and ensure measurement system to confirm quantity received, quality, and reduction of waste
??? Cycle count accuracy
??? Work order error reporting
??? Reduce planning changes due to inventory inaccuracies/increased changeovers
??? Work order closure days reduced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.