Randstad is looking for dedicated hard working individuals for a Maintenance Technician opening in the Warren Ohio area. This is a large manufacturing company that is very sought after to work for. They offer very competitive wages and benefits including health, dental, life, 401(k) and vacation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with multiple departments
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to follow all company safety guidelines such as Lockout/Tagout procedures, NEC standards, OSHA Regulations, CMAA guidelines
- Blueprint reading (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Must have familiarity with PLC's, motor controls, sensors, limit switches and electro/mechanical systems including 3-phase 480vt equipment
Shift and Pay Rate:
- There is opportunity on all three shifts, must be flexible
- Pay rate is anywhere from $18.00 - $22.00/hour based on experience
- Benefits such as 401K, Health, Vision, Dental, yearly bonuses
If you fell that you have any or all of the necessary skills and qualifications, please apply to this posting and attach a resume for review. For any other questions, feel free to call Jim McHale @ 330-372-7200.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.