Packers will perform any and all of the tasks to receive, process inventory and ship merchandise.
- Offload inbound merchandise, verify count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents,
and relocate merchandise to proper location.
- Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location.
- Price, process, split, pack product to be distributed to stores.
- Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Pick orders for shipment.
- Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check for damage, and verify that order is
complete and processed.
- Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, process, sort, scan load in trailer and process documents.
- Responsible for the upkeep of equipment and tools provided by the company.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication
No experience necessary
Must pass drug test and background
Morning and night shifts available
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.