My client in Fridley is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk to join their team! This person will perform a variety of shipping and receiving tasks. Verify materials received are as ordered and routes incoming items to appropriate departments/locations. Organize and maintain inventory and shipping receiving area. Prepare items for shipment ensuring cost effective courier services, and more! GREAT COMPANY, lots of room for growth and great tenure.
1st shift - 8am to 4:30pm (flexible to work a 7am to 3:30pm)
Pay depends on experience - 17.00/hr to 24.00/hr depending on experience
- Receive and stock inventory. Reviews shipments against purchase orders for accuracy. Analyze inventory problems and
recommends appropriate solutions.
- Receive materials, verify quantity, review manufacturer's part number, record into MRP, and place into appropriate
- Verify packing lists and parts received against Purchase Orders.
- Identify and report Purchase Order deviations. Initiate communication and paperwork processes to correct Purchase
- Open crates and other containers using hand tools to unpack items received.
- Inspect shipments for damage and defects.
- Distribute parts and materials to Project/System carts and inventory locations (kitting).
- Maintain stock of shipping materials and other warehouse supplies and manufacturing inventories.
- Operate trucks, forklifts, electric carts, hand trucks and other materials handling equipment.
- Provide bin locations for new parts as necessary.
- Performs cycle counting duties and reviews stock for shortages.
- Track inventory levels, audit historical inventory for accuracy.
- Prepare shipments and load/unload delivery trucks by hand or by use of hand truck or forklift.
- Generate barcode labels and operate barcoding equipment for parts issues, receipts, and cycle counting.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- At least two years of previous warehouse experience in computerized inventory system with at least one year in an industrial
- Inventory system experience is required
- Outgoing shipping experience - UPS/FEDEX/International shipping
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience would be preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
-Great work history
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.633.4080 right away if you are interested! Resumes required, background and drug screening required upon offer.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.