An Assembler will review work instructions to build various mechanical components for industrial equipment per specifications. Experience in manufacturing and/or automotive atmosphere a plus. Maintain accuracy while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, team based work environment. Requires ability to multi-task while being responsible for follow-through on various projects.
Hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday + Saturday Overtime
1st Shift = 5:00am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift = 2:30pm - 11:00pm
3rd Shift = 10:00pm - 6:00am
May resolve problems with assistance from peers or supervisor.
Follows defined procedures and practices.
Suggest and implement improvements
Perform safe and effective operation of all equipment
Participate in team meetings and exchange job related information
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Contributes to identifying problems and implementing appropriate countermeasures.
- Ability to understand and execute basic standard procedures.
- Able to perform basic reading, writing, and math functions.
- Able to perform basic assembly skills.
- Able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Models positive and professional work ethics.
- Able to use basic hand tools.
- Able to interpret basic visual diagrams.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Detail oriented and organized.
??? Basic PC knowledge.
??? Knowledge of electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic assembly equipment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.