Randstad Inhouse Services is currently reviewing resumes for Shipping Associate roles. This role will load outbound shipments of commercial sized air conditioners for our client, a well renowned manufacturer of industrial heating, air, and refrigeration solutions. Strictly adhering to safety procedures and proper loading techniques will ensure production units are free from damage when arriving to the customer's job site.
The vast majority of the work is outside. The facility itself is climate controlled and does offer a full service cafeteria.
Steel toed shoes are required but not provided. All other necessary PPE, safety training, and certifications are provided.
The pay rate is $12.00 per hour.
A Shipping Associate will be responsible for:
- Moving finished production units from the end of the production line to the yard
- Performing necessary RF functions to capture move and location
- Properly loading units per the daily shipping schedule
- Ensuring load is securely strapped
Material Handling will be primarily performed by forklift.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven forklift experience in a manufacturing, distribution, or industrial setting
- Previous heavy equipment experience
- Able to read and understand shipping documents
- Ability to learn current procedures and work in a team environment
Considered applicants must pass a background, drug, and medical screen for consideration
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Please apply online at www.randstadusa.com
Resumes may also be emailed to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.