Pickers and Packers Needed!!
Our client offers a great starting rate, excellent company culture, and opportunities to increase your pay rate very quickly!
You will be responsible for packaging quality coatings in a manner that will enable the delivery of defect-free, competitive products on time, to both external and internal customers.
- Place full cans of coatings products into boxes and run through box closure equipment as part of a continuous paint filling line.
- Place full boxes on pallets according to standard stacking procedure and stretch wrap for shipment to distribution center.
- Label full containers of product by hand using manual glue application equipment and palletize for shipment to the distribution center.
- Perform plant wide clean up duties including sweeping, mopping, operating floor scrubbing machine and trash removal.
- Other duties as required.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Steel Toe Boots
- Able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift UP TO 50 POUNDS UNASSISTED
- Must be flexible with start times for increased productivity on shifts
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 6 months' experience working in warehouse or general labor position
- DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FLEXIBLE ON SHIFT TIMES OR ARE UNWILLING TO DRIVE TO PONTIAC
**PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSTING FOR CONSIDERATION**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.