***Efficient Warehouse Worker Needed***
Material handlers work in warehouses and production facilities to move products. This might mean finding materials on the shelves and wrapping them and putting them on a delivery truck, or pulling materials off the truck and putting them in the proper shelf spot. Fast paced. Looking for job longevity with great work life balance!
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and then pulling the right products for each order
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to lift loads of 50 pounds
- Time Efficient
- Strong attention to detail
*** If interested - Please send resume over to Corinne.Feeley@randstadusa.com and/or call 631.760.2096 and ask for Corinne***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.