Production and Assembly
A well-known food production company in Newark, CA is looking for Production General Labor ASAP! All positions are temp to hire and offer Graveyard shift. Candidates must be flexible and can work overtime if needed.
All positions are temp to hire with a pay increase and benefits once permanent.
Job Duties vary on Position:
- Production department consists of packaging up baked goods into boxes or containers
- Working on a line removing or placing product
- Loading and unloading product onto production lines
- Warehouse includes general labor while practicing safety rules and policies
These positions are fast paced and require standing, walking, repetitive motion, lifting up to 25 lbs-50 lbs. These positions are in warm and cold, refrigerated environments.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Packaging ready to eat product
- Moving trays, mixing bowls, palletizing.
- Placing or removing product from line.
- Must be okay with standing on feet for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cold environments
- Read and understand English (safety test)
- Must complete a site tour and pass testing prior to starting.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test prior to start
- Non slip steel toes required
IF Interested for Immediate start Please contact Delilah Melendez @ 559.284.8444 or via email email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.