Are you a machine operator ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work in one of the leading cardboard manufacturers? You could start your new job immediately. Safety is always a priority so your first day will include a thorough safety paid orientation. Pay starts at $14 per hour. Twelve hour shift schedule is set for the entire year and every 5th week you will have 5 days off. The schedule is alternating days working and days off.
Paper converting machine operators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Operate machines which cut, fold,glue or clip paper and cardboard to make corrugated boxes
- Inspect and stack cardboard
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Working hours: 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM
- Inspect and adjust machine to correct for defects in product
- Follow directions in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma/GED
- At least 1 year of recent machine operator experience
- Willing and able to work 12 shifts
Apply to job posting and follow up with our office 615.893.3333 to discuss your qualifications. We can interview virtually or in person to have you ready to work after successful completion of screenings.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.