Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity where you can continue to grow and expand your Electronic Technician/Tech Support Rep skills? Looking to meet new people and begin the next chapter of your career? Or simply looking for a great new opportunity? Well you have come to the right place! Randstad in Brooklyn Park has partner with a company in Brooklyn Park who is searching for Electronic Technician/Tech Support Rep. Please read the job duties/requirements please and submit your resume here (ziprecriuter) or email me directly at Rachel.Langehough@randstadusa.com 952-229-6996
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION
SHIFT: 8:00/9:00 a.m. - 4:30p.m./5:00p.m. (client is flexible to fit your schedule)
Pay: $18/hr - $26/hr DOE/DOQ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Evaluate incoming returned goods and recommend repairs or replacement needed to satisfy customer's needs.
2. Learn and help with electronic technical support by phone, email, for both internal (fellow associates) and external customers.
3. Manage and report on returned goods issues to isolate potential design flaws, supplier quality issues or customer training concerns for all products.
4. Assembly of first system buy-off for functionality, working with Process Engineering to improve assembly, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
5. Lead by example with product quality, on-time delivery, appearance and accuracy of completed orders.
6. In diagnosing a repair problem, technicians will use routine checks and if needed gravitate to more in-depth troubleshooting
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
1.) Technician must be able to use a multi-meter, oscilloscope, circuit testers and read electronic schematics
2.) schooling/college degree or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Please call Rachel 952.229.6996or email me directly at Rachel.Langehough@randstadusa.com to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person today to have you ready to work next week.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.