Are you looking to start a new career and gain great experience with a reputable company? We have an opportunity you cant pass up! We are seeking hard working, motivated individuals that are looking to grow within an organization
- Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers
- Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
- Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order
- Notates invoice for materials/inventory pulled for pick up and places in file
- Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
-Able to lift up to 50 pounds
-Verbal and written communication
If you are trying to make a difference and grow within an organization, give us a ring @ (408) 727-5301 and email us your resume email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.