Industrial Maintenance Technician combines the knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits. They operate, test, and maintain unmanned, automated, robotic, or electro-mechanical equipment.
Will install, maintain, and repair automated machinery. The technician should be familiar with VFD's, gearboxes, reducers, conveyors and pumps, as well as pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Expedites the reentry of down equipment within a manufacturing environment to working condition. Works solo and as part of a team
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- Inspect parts for proper fitting
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies using test instruments such as multi-meters, volt and amp meters
- Installs electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Must have a high school diploma or GED. Technical trade education, military training or technical college preferred
Minimum of 4 years' experience in related field with proven industry experience, beverage experience a plus
Ability and willingness to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts and the flexibility to work a schedule that may include days, evenings, weekends or holidays
Maintenance Mechanic experience required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.