Randstad Staffing specializes in the placement of manufacturing and logistics personnel.
We are currently working with a client in the Hermitage area who is looking to take on mixer operators and cookie makers.
- The ideal candidate will have a team mentality, willingness to learn other areas of the warehouse, such as shipping/receiving and order picking.
- These are temp-to-hire openings.
Salary range & benefits:
This position starts out at $9/hr with opportunity to work over time hours.
Benefits are offered if hired in on permanently including medical, dental, and 401K.
As a mixer operator, general job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Safely and efficiently produce cookie and other similar food product
- You may lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time during your shift
- Keep and maintain a safe and tidy work area
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
* The ideal candidate will have a team mentality, willingness to learn other areas of the warehouse, such as shipping and receiving or order pulling. *
Previous experience in a warehouse or factory setting is a plus!
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Staffing employee will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and availability and discuss the opportunity with you. We will meet qualified candidates face to face.
Interviewing now! Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.