Randstad is looking for experience workers for a well-known Logistics company in Charlotte, NC. This company fosters teamwork and is a champion for worker safety. This is a great opportunity to be hired on full time after 90 days as a reward for your hard work and dedication.
- Read order list to determine style, color, size, quantity and customer notes.
- Verify box/bag size needed and select appropriate size to pick order in.
- Verify merchandise in bin location matches item on order list accurately.
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Visually inspect product to confirm there are no irregularities, damages, etc..
- Meet minimum production and accuracy requirements.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Bilingual is a plus
- Demonstrates ability to follow directions and change priorities or job duties as business needs require; rotate to restock function as needed.
- Maintain a safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to safety regulations.
- Able to clean while working, open cases and remove debris from areas as needed.
- Able to work independently.
- Assist in building a positive and productive work environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and have sufficient English reading ability to identify colors, sizes, and quantity.
- Must have basic math skills in counting and quantity.
- Strong attention to detail.
This job takes place in a warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to walk and stand. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, handle or feel, to pull/push cart with product, grasp and perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions. The employee is frequently required, kneel/squat, bend and carry. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or email Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.