Seeking experienced steel welders to join an established company with great opportunity for a stable position with room to grow.
Our client is the leader in the manufacturing of road traffic equipment. They manufacture various message signs, arrow boards, solar light towers, speed signs, trailer-mounted cameras and temporary traffic signals. Recently, they have launched a range of mobile and portable products developed for the security and surveillance industry. Each of the products offer eco-friendly solutions powered by solar energy.
- Read and understand production plans (assembly/welding);
- Weld and assemble parts according to plans;
- Assemble parts using measuring tapes, levels, t-squares, templates;
- Weld steel parts (GMAW/MIG);
- Keep work station stocked, functional and orderly;
- Replace and restock equipment needed (gas tanks, wire, etc.);
- Modify or repair parts when needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum experience with steel fabrication welding;
- And/or demonstrated ability to perform basic skills according to welding testing requirements
- Very good physical ability;
- Strong team spirit.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.