Electrical Technician with PLC Troubleshooting
Southside Company is looking for experienced candidates to join their team to maintain and improve the operation of production equipment, PLC's troubleshooting, along with the maintenance and improvement of facilities including offices, warehouse and grounds. maintenance.
- Diagnoses and correct cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of production equipment.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on production equipment.
- Perform building and support equipment maintenance and repair.
- Plans, directs, and records periodic electrical testing of equipment and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Maintain, install and when directed remove facility electrical systems such as fans, cameras, P.A. systems, alarms wiring and other equipment normally found in a manufacturing environment.
- Assists higher level electrical and mechanical technicians.
- Report to management any issues which affect or may affect production and safety.
- Working alone or with others to develop and test operating procedures.
- Follows OSHA and ANSI requirements when working on and repairing electrical equipment.
Must be available to work 1st, 2nd AND 3rd shifts, as needed
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Technical skills in the following areas.
----Motor and motor controls.
----Digital and analog devices.
----AC / DC circuit troubleshooting.
----Linear feedback control systems.
----Adjustable speed motor controls
----Power distribution / protective devices.
----Closed loop positioning systems.
Please respond to this posting if you are interested in these positions. Only qualified candidates will be considered
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.