Safely climb on and around tractor trailer equipment to connect, disconnect and facilitate unloading.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers on local and over the road routes.
- Unload, sort and segregate as required.
- Maintain safe operation of vehicles including driving and vehicle safety checks.
- Keep accurate pick up and delivery paperwork records reporting immediately any discrepancies or customer issues.
- Maintain current and accurate logs and records as required by Federal and State regulations.
- Observe all hours of service and other requirements as dictated by Federal and State regulations.
- Keep accurate records of all preapproved expenses.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times with customers, coworkers and the public.
- Maintain a clean and washed tractor and trailer.
- Other duties may be assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a diesel tractor manual transmission.
- Must be able to safely climb on and around tractor trailer equipment to connect, disconnect and facilitate unloading.
- Specific vision acuity as required for Federal/ State driver qualification and demands of the job.
- Specific health levels as required for Federal/State driver qualification and demands of the job.
Minimum of 2 years Driving Experience
?? Current Commercial Driver??s License.
?? Current Medical Card.
?? Clean driving record with no outstanding violations.
?? Must have a good command of the English language, written and verbal.
?? Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors.
?? Must be able to perform the essential job requirements with or without accommodation.
Randstad now offers Digital/Virtual interviews to work with your schedule. Please email us today to schedule your digital/virtual interview..
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.