Randstad is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for a valued client in Newberg. They are a large global technology leader with a commitment to innovation.- The shift is Monday through Friday 7am-3:30pm and pay will vary depending on experience, but is $25 -$28 an hour. Installs, maintains, repairs and lubricates machinery, equipment, physical structures, and piping systems in shop and buildings by performing the functions below. Maintain, repair and replace electrical and electronic equipment and components in the shop and office areas as needed.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts (i.e. removing pumps, motors, filters, pipes).
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements or replacements
- Performs project management duties involving maintenance, modification and new installation of physical structures.
- Maintain, repair and replace electrical and electronic equipment and components in the shop and office areas as needed.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Cleans repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Maintain and utilize all necessary schematics, blueprints, wiring, diagrams, technical documents, logic ladders, software, procedures and applicable national, state, and municipal specifications, codes and ordinance
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
--Handles stress in a professional manner, demonstrates the ability to get along with others, demonstrates successful attendance and punctuality, and works overtime / extra hours as required to meet business needs.
--Ability to travel occasionally, primarily in the local area.
--Obtain and maintain applicable licenses, certificates, and certifications
--High School Diploma or GED; and one to three years related experience in building maintenance, construction, mechanics, and/or instrumentation
--Limited Maintenance Electrician License (LME) or greater preferred
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity, please apply online, e-mail your resume to Holly.Janssen@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.